Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Exhausted

I started working on July 2 and I'm already worn out....emotionally, physically, and mentally. Its not so bad, the people are nice and all but I HATE, HATE, HATE leaving Scotty. =( I wont even tell you how many times I've cried since I've started. Its quite depressing.

I've been very busy with that so I apologize about my lack of blogging. I get to work between 8 and 9 and don't get done with work until 7 p.m. so after the drive, I get to see my baby for about 1-1.5 hours a day. Anyways, I'm going to move on otherwise I will get emotional again.

Baby Scotty is 100% done with nursing and is exclusively drinking out of a sippy cup and is doing quite well. He can sometimes drink out of a regular cup or a cup with a straw but that's a work in progress. He is crawling around though he can't get his belly off the ground yet. But let me tell ya, that doesn't stop him from getting into things. Scott has taken his vacation this week so he is playing "stay at home dad." We had plans to go to the UP for our vacation but with the new job thing, all of those plans were cancelled. *Damn Job!!!!!* Anyways, that is all for now I think......


Scotty getting a bath....too cute! =)

2 comments:

  1. That sucks having to leave him...too bad you guys were not closer, I would watch him for ya!
    Hopefully it will get better!

    ReplyDelete