Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Pictures

So I mentioned in my last post (which seems like forever ago) about how I was disappointed with my picture taking experience at JCPennys. Lucky for me, I have a cute kid who takes pretty cute pictures regardless of the crappy photographers. haha. Anyways, here is two of my favorites =)





Things here are good. This past weekend we went to Sault Ste Marie, MI where my sister and her family live. We went to see my niece, Amber's Ice show. Interesting thing happened during the afternoon performance. The zamboni came out to clean the ice at intermission and caught on fire. The driver quickly jumped off to put out the fire, started the zamboni again and the thing made this big explosion sound and caught fire again. It was crazy. In all of my days hanging around the ice arenas, I've never seen a zamboni catch fire. My parents also came to see Amber's Ice show so that was nice to see them. Though they could care less about seeing me, it was more to see little Scotty.



1 comment:

  1. What's with all the explosions going on lately? lol.

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete