Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The latest...

Well I have ANOTHER room-mate. There is this bee that some how broke into my house and is living in my basement. I'm deathly afraid of all bugs but especially bees. Any-who, he lives in my basement but I'm too afraid to kill him because if I'm unsuccessful, he will sting me. He's been living down there for about a month now and he doesn't take up too much space so I suppose I will leave him even though he scares me.

Other than that, things here are pretty low key. I'm trying to get the baby drinking formula from a bottle/cup and that isn't working out so well. I unofficially got a job and start July 2 so we REALLY need to get this taken care of. I really enjoy nursing and would like to continue but with a job it may be too hard. Plus I dont want to have to take "pumping" breaks. Next week I have a dr appointment so I will ask the pediatrician some advice/tips. Normally I wouldn't have a well-baby visit until he is 9 months but since he is so small they wanted to see him at 6 weeks rather than the full 12. Usually this is the time when babies' growth slows down a bit and they just want to monitor that since he is only in the 4th percentile. He just doesn't have the room to slow down like other babies. I will keep ya posted on how that goes.


Here's a picture of Scotty playing at Aunt Sara & Uncle Todd's house.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about switching from breast to bottle because my girls were/are bottle fed...but my friends have told me to mix the formula with breast milk (instead of water) and in a bottle. He is still too young for a sippy cup.
    Congrats on the job and good luck! Let us know what the MD says....being the low % is not our issue, but at Lauren's last visit, she was 90+ and the MD said it will be the last time she is on the charts....great! Same growth pattern as Madison...which is fine....she is pushing 28 lbs,....Lauren. Madison is 46.
    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete