Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend. My parents and my sister and her two kids, Amber and Kyle, came down to my house to celebrate Easter. Our first order of business was to go over to Detroit on Friday to watch the pistons game. I was a bit nervous about bringing little Scotty to the pistons game but it all worked out. He really enjoyed watching all the different people and there was just so much action going on he was entertained all night. Here he is sitting with his Grandpa John watching the pistons beat New Jersey.


We spent the night in Detroit and on Saturday we went to visit my cousin Josette and her family. Everyone got to meet baby Scott for the first time so that was fun. Our visit was quite short because we had to get back to Kalamazoo to cook for our Easter dinner. My mom, sister and I stayed up until 2 a.m.! Easter was good. Baby Scott received 3 easter baskets; one from mom/dad and one from each set of grandparents (lucky kid!) Here are a few pictures from his first easter:



.....I ate way too much this weekend so my "weight loss" isn't quite going the way I would've like it to. (Damn holidays!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment