Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Settling In

My dad's first full week of work started yesterday. We are doing good settling in. My dad is completely unpacked. He drove my mom just north of Lansing on Sunday to meet up with her friend, Sara, to drive back to the UP. We will see her Mother's Day weekend at my sister's in Sault Ste Marie. My hubby left for Houston lastnight. He is there for some "sales force" training or something. Hopefully he will have a good time, learn a lot and meet up with his friend Rob Brown who lives in Houston. I'm lonely but at least I have my dad here to keep me company.

Other than that, things here are pretty quiet. Scotty has his 6 month check up tomorrow. Hopefully he will have gained some weight. At his last couple appointments he has been below the 5th percentile for his weight. He seems to be more plump so hopefully he has grown a bit. Anyways, that is it for now. Hopefully this rain will stop and we will get some more spring-time weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment