Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update....

Nothing too exciting going on here. Scott is super sick however. He got this really bad cold/flu and had to go to the doctor on Monday. With his recent promotion, he switched departments so we had to switch our insurance. They said there would be no overlap but we still haven't gotten our new insurance card/information yet (he got the promotion 2 months ago). So after I took Scott to the doctor, I dropped him off at home to go get his prescriptions filled. When I went to pick them up, the pharmacist told me my bill was over $200!!!!! I about fell over. He said that our insurance was "invalid" or something crazy. I didn't buy them because I knew we had some insurance that would cover them. Anyways, for two days Scott has been on the phone yelling at people from Blue Cross. Poor thing is sick as a dog and the pharmacy and the insurance company are giving him 10 different answers about what is going on. Anyways, this afternoon he finally got everything straightened out and got his prescriptions filled. He took what he was supposed to and......the prescriptions have made him very nauseated so he is back in bed. Poor thing!




Here is a funny picture of the baby:




My dad was in Minneapolis visiting my grandma and on a shopping expedition with my Aunt Mavis, he found these socks. They are "smart wool" so they are supposed to keep his feet nice and toasty. They are quite big so they will also be keeping his knee-caps toasty! =) These are pretty fancy I thought.


Well that is it for now.

1 comment:

  1. That is all I wear now-i.e. smartwool they are the most comfortable! I think your dad has a couple pair.

    ReplyDelete