Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Traveling

Just spoke with my parents. They are having a little lunch right now at Wendy's in Marquette....which means they have another 8 hours of driving left. Yuck! So it should be a late night for everyone.

Tomorrow I have my business school graduation reception. I officially don't graduate until June 27 but they only have 2 business school receptions per year so I get grouped with everyone who's graduating in April, June and August. Hopefully it wont be too, too boring. I do need to figure out something to wear....aka. I need to see if anything fits me. In the invitation they recommended that men wear jackets so I need to dress up. However, I haven't worn any of my "dress-up" clothes since before I was pregnant so we'll see how that goes. I may be running to the store tomorrow to throw something together last minute. =(

Also, tomorrow is my dad's first day at the new job. I'm super excited for him. It will be a nice change of pace and a new challenge. Its unforunate that the next two days are supposed to get into the 80's and my dad will be stuck inside. Oh well. Scotty, Grandma Gerry and myself will be enjoying the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment