Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nothing New...

Things here are pretty un-eventful. We had a couple of AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL days but it is now pouring rain....which means I have time to write on my bloggy-poo.
Saturday we had a garage sale; trying to rid ourselves of some of our junk. We did absolutely no advertising except 4 signs that Scott put out 6:00 a.m. the morning of the sale. We do however live in a pretty busy neighborhood so we figured we would get some traffic that way. Anyways, it turned out amazing. We had a steady flow of traffic the entire day and made $400. I dont know how much people usually make at garage sales but I thought that was pretty darn good. And more importantly, we have less "stuff" sitting in boxes. Overall, it was a success and hope to do another one this summer. Scotty also had fun getting to play outside all day!


Now onto my next project, converting our office into a bedroom for my pops. I've relocated all of my computer things so I have yet to tackle our closet of misc. items. So that is on my to-do list for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment